Christian Estate Stewardship Consultation
Private, confidential consultation at no cost for individuals and families in the areas listed below. The Kentucky Baptist Foundation does not render legal, tax or other professional advice. Advice from an attorney or other professional adviser should be sought when considering estate, gift or financial planning.
- Estate planning
- Incapacity planning
- Charitable gift planning
- Long-term care planning
- Christian Estate Planning — All Adults
Estate planning basics: why you need a Will; making provision for children and other dependents; planning for incapacity; and death taxes
- Investing For Eternity — Ages 30+
Spiritual and temporal motivations; investing channels; available investing opportunities; and benefits derived.
- Legacy Giving Ideas and Benefits — Ages 30+
Ways to give that benefit the giver as well as the charity—gifts of appreciated assets; gifts of life insurance and retirement assets; and life income gifts.
- The Truth About Probate and Living Trusts — Ages 50+
Reveals the truth about probate, how a Living Trust works, advantages of Living Trusts, and what financial matters must be handled at death whether or not probate is required.
- Who Will Be In Charge If…? — Ages 50+
Explores incapacity planning tools – powers of attorney, health care advanced directives, Living Trusts – and what happens if no prior planning has been done.
- Long-Term Care Planning — Ages 50-70
Explores long-term care options, the cost of long-term care, planning for the payment of long-term care – Medicare, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Insurance.
- Ask A Lawyer — All Adults
The Foundation’s attorney, Laurie Valentine, is ready to answer your estate planning, incapacity planning, long-term care planning and charitable gift planning questions and… there’s no “meter” running.
For further information, see Scholarships
- Better Estate Planning
- The Right to Make Informed Decisions
- Charitable Giving Ideas
- Giving Securities
- Giving Real Estate
- Giving through Life Insurance
- Giving through Retirement Plans
- Giving through Living Trusts
- Giving through Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Giving through Charitable Lead Trusts
- Questions & Answers about Gift Annuities
For more information on how the Foundation can assist you or your family, please call the Foundation office at (502) 489-3533 or 1-866-489-3533 (Kentucky only) or email us.